TeckNet® Aluminum USB External Stereo Sound Adapter for Windows and Mac, Plug and play
- Product Code: 78900
- Brand: TeckNet
- above to make sure this fits.
- Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone
- Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter
- Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP through 8.1, Linux, Mac OS X and Google Chromebook
- No drivers necessary. Fully plug and play. Leave connected to a USB hub or dock to avoid unplugging
- Adapter is lightweight, extremely compact, and constructed of durable aluminum in a Silver finish
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.8 x 1 cm ; 9 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our
- Item model number: 78900
- ASIN: B010N8UP6C
TeckNet USB Sound Card UA110 is a highly flexible audio interface, which can be used with either laptop or desktop system. No driver required, plug-and-play for instant audio playing and compliant with all mainstream operation systems. Simply Plug the Sound Adapter into your USB port, and then plug your headphones into the Adapter.
- 3D stereo USB audio adapter.
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed specification.
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, microphone input jack.
- No external power required.
- Plug & Play, no drivers needed.
windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS 8.6 or above
- If the microphone does not seem to work and you have a TS microphone, a 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) mono to stereo adapter is necessary to adapt the microphone from TS to TRS.
- Most operating systems support multiple audio outputs, but only allow a single one to be enabled at a time. So this manual step of selecting the right audio output from the operating system's built-in audio control panel is essential.