above to make sure this fits.
This USB external sound card adds a microphone-in, a 3.5mm auido-out and 2RCA left and right audio-out ports to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.5mm jack to your PC through a USB interface. Compared with other USB sound adapters in market, it offers you 2 options for audio output, 3.5mm aux and 2RCA, which makes it compatible with more external speakers.
USB stereo sound adapter is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
USB External Stereo Sound Adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.The attached 1m/3ft cable reduces stress on the USB port and won't block the adjacent ports on your computer.
Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X,PS4, Linux, and Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro,Raspberry Pi etc.
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter includes a stereo headphone output jack, left & right audio output and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
Meanwhile, some laptops or ultrabooks only combine headphone and microphone into one 3.5mm audio jack. With this USB audio adapter, your traditional headset with secould still be used on your laptops.
More Connection Options for Audio Output
It offers you 2 options for audio output, 3.5mm aux and 2RCA, which makes it compatible with more external speakers.
- Input: USB 2.0 A Male, 3.5mm mono microphone jack
- Output: 3.5mm stereo jack, L/R RCA audio
- Plug and play with Mac OS/Windows/Linux
- Support sampling rate 44.1K/48K/96KHz and bitrate 16/24 bits
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, Output Power: 30mW, SNR: 92dB
* Windows 10/ 8.1/8/ 7/Linux/Vista/XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
1. We don't recommend to use the 3.5mm port and RCA port on the item at the same time, because it may affect the sound quality.
2. To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend to plug the external headset into the adapter first, then connect this USB sound adapter to the computer or mobile device.
3. Mono Microphone requires a 3.5 TRS connector (not TS or TRRS).
Ugreen USB External Steroe Sound Adapter with 3.5mm Aux and 2RCA
||13.5 x 13.2 x 4.6 cm
|Item model number
|Computer Memory Type
|Hard Drive Interface
|Date First Available
||6 Dec. 2016