ASUS Intel Lga1151 B150 M Pro Gaming DDR4 Micro-Atx Motherboard
- Product Code: 90MB0QD0-M0EAY0
- Brand: ASUS
- above to make sure this fits.
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-gen Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3, Pentium and Celeron Processors
- Dual DDR3 1866 (O.C.) support
- SupremeFX: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game
- Sonic Radar ll: Scan and detect your enemies to dominate
- Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst III: Top-speed protected networking
- BIOS number of the item is "REV.1.05"
Be the best on the battlefield with B150 Pro Gaming D3's truly immersive SupremeFX audio and experience sound so alive with realism that it hands you the vital competitive edge needed to win. With near-lossless delivery and exclusive Sonic Radar II technology to pinpoint battlefield enemies before they spot you, SupremeFX sounds stupendous - and puts both your ears and frags in front of everyone else! ASUS-exclusive SupremeFX technology delivers high-fidelity, near-lossless audio no matter how frantic your game becomes. The purity and stability of the remarkable 115dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is assured, with a shielded design, electromagnetic-interference (EMI) cover and voltage-protected 5V power supply. Supreme FX's superior components, including the trusted Realtek ALC1150 codec, maximize acoustic performance and eliminate interference - so you hear only the very best from your gaming headset or speakers!
Note:Update the BIOS to the latest revision which may help with RAM compatibility.
B150M PRO GAMING Mother Board - 90MB0QD0-M0EAY0
|Item Weight||998 g|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 12.3 x 24.4 cm|
|Item model number||90MB0QD0-M0EAY0|
|Processor Socket||LGA 1151|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Shipping Weight||1 Kg|
|Date First Available||14 Jan. 2016|